Monday, April 9, 2007

Acceptance of invitation 1

August 30, 2004

Brenda Minion
General Manager
International Business Society Inc.
673 Hillcrest Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Dear Mrs Minion

Thank you for your kind letter inviting me to speak at the conference on 22 September on the subject of “Executive Secretaries in British Export Firms”.

I have much pleasure in accepting your invitation, and confirm that I shall require overnight accomodation on 21 September.

I will indeed be most happy to attend your conference and give a talk on the topic suggested by you. Participating in such a conference will give me an opportunity not only to talk about the subject of my interest, but also to see many of my colleagues and friends

I look forward to meeting you and other members of your society at the conference and wish you every success.

Yours sincerely

SIGNATURE

Samuel B. Magdovitz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! some great tips swirling around me!
Appeal Letters

Anonymous said...

Shelley is great! Have a delightful evening and a fun Thursday....


Sample Letters

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this informational blog. It really helps me a lot especially that Im doing some research now.

Pauleen
www.imarksweb.org

Google