Monday, April 9, 2007

Cofirming an appointment

26 March 2004


Mr David Shaw
Export Manager
MATTHEWS & WILSON
Ladies\' Clothing
148 Mortimer Street
London W1C 37D
ENGLAND


Dear Mr Shaw,

Thank you for your letter of 22 March.

I would like to confirm that I will be available to see you at my office on Friday 30th at the time you proposed.

I look forward to meeting you.


Yours sincerely,

SIGNATURE

M Mayland
General Manager


Request for change of appointment


Dr. Sallih Mohammad
444 Lower Church Road
Blacksburg, VA 24060


11th October 2004


Dear Dr. Mohammad,

Thank you for your letter.

I shall be very pleased to see you and discuss the problems of our further cooperation. I am afraid I cannot manage 9.30 a.m. on Wednesday but I could manage 9.30 a.m. on Thursday, 20th October. I hope this will be convenient for you.

I look forward to meeting you in London next week.


Yours sincerely,

SIGNATURE

John Jones,
Sales manager

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am saying heart fully congregates to posting this fabulous article with me. It was simply superb!


Sample Letters

Google