Monday, April 9, 2007

Rejection of Invitation

August 30, 2004

Brenda Minion
General Manager
International Business Society Inc.
673 Hillcrest Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Dear Mrs Minion:

I am pleased and honoured by the invitation to participate in the conference organized by your society, which is to be held in Kansas, September 20-25, 2004.

I must apologize for the slight delay in replying to your letter. I have just returned from Paris after a visit and did not have your address at hand. I did write, however, to Mr Davis, who is to be chairman of the session in which I was invited to present a paper.

I very much regret to say that it will not be possible for me to make any major trip in the autumn owing to bad health. The only thing I can do is send a few comments to Mr Davis for him to use as he sees fit. Needless to emphasize that - were my health better - I should be delighted to attend your conference, which promises to be a great event. Thank you once more for honouring me with your invitation.

With every good wish for the success of the conference.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNATURE

Samuel B. Magdovitz

5 comments:

letter samples said...

hi
i was finding it difficult to reject an invitation , but your blog made it easy for me.
would come back again regularly
thanks

letter samples said...

hi,
i was finding it difficult to reject an invitation .But your blog made it easy for me. thanks

letter samples said...

hi,
i was finding it difficult to reject an invitation .But your blog made it easy for me. thanks

shivani gupta said...

it really helped me out to complete ma project.....thenkew

shivani gupta said...

it really helped me out to complete ma project.....thenkew

Loading...
Google