Monday, April 9, 2007

Acceptance of Invitation 2

Professor Jacque Monroe
University of Oklahoma
Department of Pedagogy
2201 Elm Street
Oklahoma 73069

March 15, 2005

Dear Professor Monroe,

I shall be very pleased to participate in the session chaired by Dr Norman because it will give me an occasion not only to talk about the subject of my interest, but also to see many of my colleagues and friends.

I am uncertain, however, of the type of talk which you are requesting. Would you like me to present a review about some aspects of modern FLT or a talk about my latest interest? In the former case, I am uncertain what topic would fit most readily into your programme: a general overview of the recent developments in the field, or a review entitled ‘Approaches to training FLT teachers’ if you prefer a more detailed talk about my most recent interest I will choose to speak about the latter. Please let me know which type of talk you would like me to present.

Yours sincerely

SIGNATURE

Dr. H. Jones

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Thank you for sharing this informational blog. It really helps me a lot especially that Im doing some research now.

Pauleen
www.imarksweb.org

Google