Monday, April 9, 2007

Making an appintment 2

22 March 2004

Mr M Mayland
General Manager
B & B Trade Organization Ltd
4323 China Resources Building
35 Harbour Road
HONG KONG


Dear Mr Mayland

I should very much like to see you to discuss some matters of mutual interest.

As mentioned in my letter of March 12, I am planning to be in Hong Kong next week for the International Trade Fair and would have great pleasure in demonstrating our new models to you. I wonder if it would be convenient to meet you on Friday 30 at 5 o\'clock p.m. at your office.

I would appreciate it if your secretary calls me within the next few days to confirm this appointment or if necessary to propose an alternative arrangement.

I look forward to seeing you.


Yours sincerely

SIGNATURE

David Shaw
Export Manager

No comments:

Google