Monday, April 9, 2007

Letter of personal appointment

11th October 2004


Jones and Son,
193 East High Street,
London E 17 9 ST


To the attention of: The Sales Manager,


Dear Sir,

I come from the Institute of Chemistry and Technology in Nigeria and I will be in London from next Tuesday to Friday (18th - 21st October). I should like to call on you to discuss some problems of mutual interest. Would 09.30 on Wednesday, 19th October be convenient?

If that is not possible I shall be in Birmingham, at Altion Hotel, from Wednesday, 12th October, until Monday (17th), and a message there will reach me.

If the days or the time are not convenient, will you please suggest another?

I look forward to hearing from you


Yours faithfully,

SIGNATURE

Dr. Sallih Mohammad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

Google