Sunday, April 8, 2007

Letters of gratitude & Appreciation

Expressing Gratitude for Information Received

February 27, 2004

Ms. Kathy Bates
General Manager
Parker, Smith & Caan
3984 Misery Place
Miami, FL 33102

Dear Ms. Bates:

Thank you for your letter enclosing an article explaining the organisation and work of your local trade association.

I am very grateful for the interest you have shown in our proposal to include details of your association in the next issue of Trade Association Year Book, and for your trouble in providing such interesting information about your activities. This feature is sure to inspire and encourage associations in other areas.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

SIGNATURE

Rayna Franklin
Managing Director

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expressing Gratitude for a Meeting

November 7, 2004

Herman Younts
General Manager
Kramer & Seinfeld, P.A.
777 Summerset Drive
Seminole, FL 34542

Dear Mr. Younts:

I should like to thank you for the fruitful meeting we had last Friday and for your hospitality. It was of great pleasure for me to visit your company and become better acquainted with your business operations.

I trust we shall shortly be receiving your order for the new products we discussed during our meeting, and look forward to renewed transactions between our two companies.

Sincerely yours,

SIGNATURE

Patricia Oscars
Managing Director

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Letter Gratitude After a Business Tip Overseas


12 August 2004


TECHMEDIA
5 Place Dellile
63000 Clermont Ferrand
FRANCE


Dear Messrs,

Having been guided on a tour of your St. Petersburg plant by Mr. Kingsley, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with your operations and personnel. I don't believe I have ever viewed a more efficient, smooth running, and cost efficient program such as yours. I was particularly impressed with the procedure you have implemented to monitor quality control.

All of your employees were extremely courteous and went out of their way to explain various functions and answer my inquiries. I would be most appreciative if you would extend a special thank you from me to Mr. Kingsley, for showing me every courtesy, including a delightful lunch at the Boar's Club.

I shall be presenting my findings to my associates on the 30th, and will let you know what develops.


Truly yours,

SIGNATURE

George Oscars
General Manager

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Google